CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:56+00:002007 Scion tC CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:56+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Glove Box.]
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER, FULL SYNTHETIC, UP TO 5 QUARTS
- CHECK BATTERY, CHECK LIGHTS,
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid.
- REMOVE AND INSTALL 3RD BRAKE LIGHT
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATTERY
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Dan I. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2020